1. All Tickets and Vouchers are issued and all travel and accommodation arrangements are made but the Firm upon express condition that it shall not be liable for any injury, damage, loss, delay or inconvenience either by reason of any defect in any vehicle or building or through the acts or defaults whether negligent or otherwise, of the Firm or its servants or any company, firm or person engaged in providing transport, refreshment, accommodation or other facility or services in connection with the Tour, nor shall the Firm be liable for any damage, losses or sickness, quarantine, weather, war, strikes, riots or any other cause whatsoever.
1.a. Notwithstanding the provisions of condition 1 the Firm will accept liability for personal injury, loss and damage arising under the Motor Vehicle (Third Party Insurance) Act 1943-1975 in respect of which the Firm is adequately covered by Insurance but not otherwise.
2. The Firm shall not be deemed to be the agent of the passenger.
3. The Firm reserves the right without previous notice to the passenger to cancel or withdraw any tour and in such event the full sum paid by the passenger shall be returned to him/her and upon tendering the same all liability of the Firm to the passenger shall cease.
4. The Firm, in its absolute discretion, reserves the right to modify any tour or holiday itinerary, route, timetable, excursion or accommodation and shall not be liable to the passenger for loss, damage, or inconvenience resulting there from.
5. All luggage, baggage, goods and personal articles are at all times and in all circumstances at the passenger’s risk.
6. The Firm, its employees or agents may at any time during a tour request a passenger to withdraw from the Tour if in the opinion of the Firm, its employee or agent the passenger is guilty of misconduct and upon the request being made the passenger shall immediately withdraw from the Tour.
7. No agent, servant or representative of the Firm has any right to alter or vary or waive any of these conditions. Nor is any such person authorised to undertake any liability whatsoever on behalf of the Firm unless such be in writing and signed by a member of the Firm.
Whilst we endeavor to maintain this website with accurate and up to date content, changes and errors may occur and therefore all details must be verified with Aussie Redback Tours at the time of booking.