Aussie Redback Tours has put together a four-day tour to the annual Boyup Brook Country Music Festival, with the promise of a toe-tapping, hip-swinging long weekend in February 2019. If you are a keen country music fan, then this is one tour and event you shouldn’t miss. Picture yourself sitting back, listening to some of Australia’s finest country music talent, enjoying clean country fun, and surrounded by river gums and grassy knolls on the banks of the beautiful Blackwood River.
Special guest for 2019 is the amazing Beccy Cole, along with a line-up of other fabulous musicians and singers, and Aussie Redback have also organised an exclusive guest artist appearance by WA’s own country music singer Donna Atkins at the Aussie Redback Tours camp.
You’ll be right in the heart of the festival, camping in comfort in a pre-erected camp site at the Old Flax Mill Caravan Park.
Details for the tour are:
Date: Friday 15th to Monday 18th February 2019
Cost: $950 per person twin share (single tent $1,020)
- Transport from Perth to Boyup Brook and return
- Comfortable camp accommodation including stretcher and mattress
- 3-day festival pass
- Daily breakfasts
- Two camp dinners
- Street Carnival, ute and Truck muster, bush poetry, street performers, art awards
- Visit to Harvey Dickson’s Country Music Centre
- Sunday night camp entertainment with Donna Atkins
Contact Aussie Redback Tours on 1300 662 026 or email email@example.com to book.