As we settle in to 2019, we at Aussie Redback Tours are getting quite excited about our upcoming tours. To kick off the year, we are offering a bonus if you book on any of the following tours before the end of January 2019:
- Boyup Brook Country Music Festival – Fri 15 to Mon 18 Feb 2019 (4 days) Special guest for this year is Beccy Cole!
- Dirk Hartog Monkey Mia – Sun 10 to Fri 15 Mar 2019 (6 days) Includes a fascinating day trip to Dirk Hartog Island.
- Esperance / Bremer Bay at Easter – Fri 19 to Tue 23 Apr 2019 (5 days) Take in the stunning beaches of the south-west of WA
- Mt Augustus Kennedy Range – Sat 04 to Fri 10 May 2019 (7 days) See the biggest monocline in the world!
Each person booked on one of the above tours will receive a free day tour, valued at $105 from the list below:
- Sun 23 June – Pinnacles Lobster Lunch
- Wed 17 July – Christmas in July
- Sun 11 August – Toodyay / York
- Sun 25 August – Northern Wildflowers
- Sun 20 October – Southern Wildflowers
We have been taking bookings already so if you have been thinking of a short trip away and one (or more) of the above appeals to you, call us today for prices and full itineraries.
P.S. We have some very exciting news to share with you – but not just yet. Hint: it’s about new staff members – wink, wink!