Aussie Redback Tours staff are country music fans and we are excited to announce a new four-day tour to the Boyup Brook Country Music Festival early next year. The festival is one of WA’s most popular music and camping festivals and if you’ve never been, you really should do it at least once. It is a friendly celebration of all country music in a relaxed and natural bushland setting, with mature river gums over grassy knolls on the banks of the beautiful Blackwood River. Our tour departs Friday 17 February 2023, costs from $1280 for seniors, and includes:
- Three nights in pre-erected spacious tents (each tent provides two stretchers and mattresses). Single tents available for an extra $80 pp
- Meal marquees
- Three-day music festival pass
- Boyup Brook Ute and Truck Muster
- WA Country Music Awards
- Bush Poets Breakfast
- Visit to Harvey Dickson’s Country Music Centre
- Street Carnival
- One evening meals and three breakfasts
- Transport in our new comfortable, air-conditioned 4WD bus
Call us on 1300 662 026 or email email@example.com for more information.
Follow this link for a full itinerary and more details: Boyup Brook Country Music Festival.