It’s almost that time of year again when our mid-west puts on its magical display of wildflowers. This year we have five wildflower tours for you to choose from, and on board will be our wildflower guide, Noelene, who will share her knowledge of the wildflowers in the area, helping you to identify names and locations.
The tours we have planned are:
- Northern Wildflowers – Sun 27 Aug to Wed 30 Aug (4 days, from $1,370)
- Flowers of the Outback – Sun 03 to Wed 06 Sep (4 days from $1,290
- Mt Augustus/Walga Rock at Wildflower Time – Tue 12 Sep to Sat 16 Sep (5 days from $$1,300)
- Wheatbelt Wildflowers – Tue 19 Sep to Fri 22 Sep (4 days from $1,290)
- Mt Augustus/Kennedy Range at Wildflower Time – 24 Sep to 30 Sep (7 days from $2,600)
With something for everyone, the only thing for you to do now is decide which one you’d like to join. For more information, contact us on 1300 662 026 or email email@example.com .