Aussie Redback Tours staff are country music fans and we are excited to announce a new four-day tour to the Boyup Brook Country Music Festival early next year. The tour departs Friday 18 February 2022, costs $1190 (Seniors $1140), and includes:
- Three nights in pre-erected spacious tents (each tent provides two stretchers and mattresses). Single tents available for an extra $70 pp
- Meal marquees
- Three-day pass into the Music Bowl
- Boyup Brook Ute and Truck Muster
- WA Country Music Awards
- Bush Poets Breakfast
- Harvey Dickson’s Country Music Centre
- Street Carnival
- Two evening meals, three breakfasts
The Boyup Brook Country Music Festival is one of WA’s most popular music and camping festivals. It is a friendly celebration of all country music in a relaxed and natural bushland setting. The music park is a charming family festival venue, with mature river gums over grassy knolls on the banks of the beautiful Blackwood River.
Call us on 1300 662 026 or email email@example.com for more information.
Follow this link for a full itinerary and more details: Boyup Brook Country Music Festival.